28/08/2014

There's a new kid in town...

 Meet Hunter, the adorable new member of the family!

 Hunter is a cross between a German Shepherd and a border collie. My dad has always wanted a German Shepherd, so when my cousin's female gave birth to loads of delicious puppies, well... you know the rest.
 In keeping with his desire for a German Shepherd, my dad tried to choose the most German-Shepherd-esque puppy of the lot. It will be exciting to see how big he gets and how he'll look as he gets older!
My family saw the litter and subsequently decided to take Hunter home while I was in Rome, so you can imagine my surprise when my mom informed me of his adoption (via the most casual text ever). I was especially surprised as he is dog number 3, which is the most we've ever had at once. We are currently in the midst of toilet training, so moments like the one above are precious. At least when he's asleep, he's not causing mischief!

2 comments:

  1. Aw he looks so cute! :)

    Btw your blog is amazing. Write to me if you want to follow each other on bloglovin or GFC. :)
    http://fashiionistah.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete